Quality Management and Validation
The aim of the Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Management and Validation is to provide an educational experience that enables participants to achieve an integrated understanding of the operation and strategy of Quality Management and Validation, and to develop appropriate intellectual and personal skills.
Be in Demand with Our Professional Courses
This programme is designed to offer participants the opportunity to gain a detailed knowledge of the underpinning theory and effective practice of Quality Management and Validation which will be of particular benefit in a range of management and leadership roles as well as in specialized Quality Management and Validation roles.
After successfully completing the programme, participants will have demonstrated the competencies necessary to:
- Adopt analytical, systematic approaches toward problem solving and decision making, while simultaneously displaying an appropriate awareness and understanding of the sensitivities involved in the context of organisational dynamics;
- Demonstrate personal qualities of empathy, leadership, teamworking;
- Manage their own learning and development, and evaluate their own experience through a reflective approach towards the impact of the programme on their lives;
- Be catalysts of change within their employing organisations, as a result of the adoption of creative and innovative approaches to opportunities and threats.
This programme will be delivered full-time through an innovative blended learning approach involving facilitated workshops and online virtual learning classes. It utilises highly participatory learning and teaching approaches with a significant degree of collaborative group work in the classroom setting.
The flexibility and agility of this programme, will allow students to specialise in a pathway most suited to their skills, career aspirations, and employer needs while undertaking core modules that will give them a broader insight into Quality Management and Validatio
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project, Reliability Engineering, Risk Management
- Quality Management, Standards and GMP
- Statistical Process Control, Calibration, Validation
- Research Methods
- Applied Case Studies – WBL Strategic Capstone Project
Minimum Entry Requirements
Level 8 Degree in any non-cognate discipline
Those with a level 7 degree in any non-cognate discipline with three years post qualification and/or those who meet the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) requirements as per the Institute RPL policy will also be considered. Such candidates will have to attend for interview.
Note: Non cognate discipline is defined as the discipline area OTHER than the discipline area of the Post Graduate Diploma the student is applying for.
Induction – Saturday 11th September 2023
Classes – Week commencing Monday 13th September 2023
This is a ICT Skills/Springboard+ Funded Programme.
This programme will be fully funded for eligible unemployed applicants.
Eligible employed applicants will be 90% funded. They will have to pay 10% directly to TUS. For full details of eligibility criteria and to apply go to www.springboardcourses.ie
Online – Tues (7-10pm), Thurs (7-9pm), selected Sats (9am-1pm)
Level 9 NFQ , 60 Credits