Higher Diploma in International Business
This part-time programme is aimed at non-business graduates who are looking to advance their careers by achieving a qualification in International Business. This programme will cover the key principles of International Business and is structured to maximise student learning through facilitating students to consider the implementation of such concepts and principles in a work environment. For Irish firms to survive and prosper in an increasingly turbulent and competitive international environment, an additional range of skills and expertise will need to be further developed by business owners, managers and their staff alike.
On completion, the student will achieve the following:
- Devise foreign market entry strategies for firms looking to expand their operations outside of Ireland
- Apply knowledge of international trade patterns in manufacturing and services to identify locations for doing business globally
- Conduct comparative analyses of foreign markets
- Advise on how to do business in and with the UK post-Brexit and the EU
- Use management skills to develop an internationalisation strategy
Business permeates through every industry sector and to progress in any organisation will demand graduates to have not only skills in their relevant fields but also the business skills to operate in a commercial business environment. This programme covers the key principles of business, management but with a strong emphasis on the international aspects of operating a business.
Our flexible courses will suit your needs
We understand that every student has unique needs and schedules. That’s why we offer a wide range of flexible courses to suit your individual needs. Whether you’re a working professional looking to upskill or a full-time student balancing coursework and extracurricular activities, our courses are designed to fit into your busy lifestyle. With options for online, in-person, and hybrid learning, you can choose the format that works best for you.