Human Resource Management
The overall objective of this programme is to help participants develop as effective Human Resource Management (HRM) practitioners and utilise the key skills required in this specialist area.
Be in Demand with Our Professional Courses
On completion of this programmes students will have:
- A greater awareness of the organisational context of Human Resource Management (HRM).
- An understanding of the key issues that impact on HRM.
- Practiced and developed, under expert guidance, a range of skills relevant to HRM
- Employment & Business Law -The importance of employment and business law.
- Training Design & Delivery – Effective training practices from design to delivery.
- Industrial Relations/Individual Relations – Industrial and Individual relations in business
- Financial Accounding Data & Management Accounting for HR 10 credits: Financial Accounting data and management accounting for HR Management
- Organisational Behaviour 10 credits: Management practices and understanding organisational behaviour in business.
- Current Issues, Diversity & HR Info Systems 10 cre: Contemporary issues in HRM, HR information systems and diversity in the workplace.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Mature applicants (i.e over 23 years)
Leaving Certificate – Grade O6 at ordinary level in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate. Two of these subjects must be Mathematics and a language (English or Irish)
any QQI Level 5
Recognition of Prior Learning.
Induction – Saturday 11th September 2023
Classes – Week commencing Monday 13th September 2023
This is a ICT Skills/Springboard+ Funded Programme.
This programme will be fully funded for eligible unemployed applicants.
Eligible employed applicants will be 90% funded. They will have to pay 10% directly to TUS. For full details of eligibility criteria and to apply go to www.springboardcourses.ie
Tuesday 7 pm – 9 pm
Thursday 7 pm to 10 pm
PLUS 4 Saturdays per semester
For online programmes, lectures will be delivered online and recordings of lectures will be available to view in the student’s own time.
Level 6 NFQ , 60 Credits