The Technological University of the Shannon, Athlone Campus is pleased to announce an opportunity for organisations and businesses to benefit from free management consultancy services provided by students enrolled in the Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, commencing in January 2024.
Led by Jim Gilchrist, a Lecturer on the Masters in Business Administration Programme, the Executive MBA program at the Department of Lifelong Learning offers a unique two-year, part-time curriculum designed to enhance the leadership, entrepreneurial, and strategic skills of senior managers. The Management Consulting Module in Year Two provides students with hands-on experience as they undertake live client consulting assignments.
Over the years, students have successfully completed numerous management consultancy projects for both regional and multi-national businesses and organisations. These projects have included comprehensive strategic reviews, financial analysis, marketing strategy development, and employee retention initiatives.
Key highlights of the Management Consulting program:
· Flexible project scope and format tailored to the client organisation’s needs.
· Thorough research and analysis conducted at both strategic and operational levels.
· Ongoing collaboration with the client organisation’s representatives throughout the project.
· Delivery of a comprehensive management consultancy report with future recommendations.
· Presentation of key findings and recommendations to the organisation’s senior management.
· Strict adherence to confidentiality, with the option to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
· Online collaboration via Zoom, minimising on-site visits.
· Student groups of three members, selected to provide diverse skills and experiences.
· Project initiation in January 2024, with the final report and presentation scheduled for May/June 2024.
Organisations interested in participating in this valuable management consultancy opportunity are encouraged to complete the provided form.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Friday 10th November.
For more information, please contact: